Come Celebrate With Us
Whether you are married or single, you desire a fruitful life with real answers to big questions. Come join us as together we discover the hope and love that is in Jesus Christ, which makes your life more meaningful and impactful, and the big questions easier to solve.
Come as you are, wherever you are in your walk with Christ, and embrace His grace. Casual attire is the norm in worship services on Sunday mornings, which are celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music that is intended to help you easily and honestly connect with God and each other.
You also have many opportunities throughout the week, month and year to join in small groups in order to connect with others, engage in ministry, serve those in need, and flourish in a life of discipleship. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
What's The Word?
We first visited New Covenant Church back in December of 2012. From our first experience we knew New Covenant would be our church home. Thank you for welcoming us in to the New Covenant Church... Read More
- A Reflection on Pentecost SundayAs a family was walking out the front doors of the church at the close of Sunday’s service, one of the children said something like,... Read More
- Awaiting PentecostJohn and Susan Stevens offer a gracious invitation as we await Pentecost: “I am going to send what my Father has promised, but stay in... Read More
- What Do We Really Love?Dear Friends at New Covenant: In my sermon Sunday I explored briefly how do we respond to the question of Jesus, “Do you love me?”... Read More
- STORIES FROM INDIAOriginally sent to the parish via email September 23, 2016 This is Birsingh (beer sing) In a newsletter a year plus ago, Ivan shared the testimony... Read More
- Conquering the DragonsOriginally sent to the parish via email September 16, 2016 I have a strange way of relaxing, or perhaps not so foreign to some. I may lose... Read More
- 1 STEPOriginally sent to parish via email September 9, 2016 Every journey starts with 1 step. A baby’s first step. A runner’s final step at the finish... Read More