Come Celebrate With Us
Whether you are married or single, you desire a fruitful life with real answers to big questions. Come join us as together we discover the hope and love that is in Jesus Christ, which makes your life more meaningful and impactful, and the big questions easier to solve.
Come as you are, wherever you are in your walk with Christ, and embrace His grace. Casual attire is the norm in worship services on Sunday mornings, which are celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music that is intended to help you easily and honestly connect with God and each other.
You also have many opportunities throughout the week, month and year to join in small groups in order to connect with others, engage in ministry, serve those in need, and flourish in a life of discipleship. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
What's The Word?
“I get frustrated with my own bad habits and apathy and selfishness and sin—I used to call myself a Disappointment with a capital D. I really couldn’t... Read More
The third 'stunning story' in Carl's email reminded me again....when you are told you are going to die, it, also, makes you unafraid of living. In fact, when... Read More
When I am scared at night or when I am anxious or depressed, it comforts me to know He is with me.
A parishioner underwent heart surgery and has suffered many complications and setbacks. I saw our parishioners, Home groups, and church rally around him and his wife and all manner... Read More
“We had to journey across the sandy plains. The journey was a little longer than I thought it would be. Mary was hanging in there. Luckily, we made it to Bethlehem before... Read More
- The Children’s PageantDon’t Forget–This Sunday… Join us for the 10 am service this week and you get an extra Advent bonus! Come witness the birth of Jesus... Read More
- Deacon Barbara’s Twelve Days of ChristmasEvery Christmas Eve, since her children were small, Deacon Barbara would share a bible lesson with her family. In a world where every seems to... Read More
- We Wait… An Advent reminder.Advent – a season of waiting, anticipation. I just wanted to share a little snippet from my devo that touched my heart. I think we... Read More
- Friday Epistle for March 17Our journey to Easter with Jesus takes us intentionally to the edges of where we are comfortable. This week, we find in John chapter... Read More
- Expect the UnexpectedTo all who are doing the Prayer Book Lenten discipline, you might want to expect the unexpected. Drawing closer can be like walking in the... Read More
- Blessings for the New Year!December 30, 2016, Happy New Year! The promise of a new year, with new calendars, new resolutions and new hope is with us. This new... Read More