Come Celebrate With Us
Whether you are married or single, you desire a fruitful life with real answers to big questions. Come join us as together we discover the hope and love that is in Jesus Christ, which makes your life more meaningful and impactful, and the big questions easier to solve.
Come as you are, wherever you are in your walk with Christ, and embrace His grace. Casual attire is the norm in worship services on Sunday mornings, which are celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music that is intended to help you easily and honestly connect with God and each other.
You also have many opportunities throughout the week, month and year to join in small groups in order to connect with others, engage in ministry, serve those in need, and flourish in a life of discipleship. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
What's The Word?
“I get frustrated with my own bad habits and apathy and selfishness and sin—I used to call myself a Disappointment with a capital D. I really couldn’t... Read More
When I am scared at night or when I am anxious or depressed, it comforts me to know He is with me.
Having the faith to believe the Gospel for ourselves and for others EQUALLY is a sign of maturity, leading to humility and vulnerable relationships in community, and a... Read More
When I get mad at my brother, Jesus helps me to calm down and be kind to him.
“We had to journey across the sandy plains. The journey was a little longer than I thought it would be. Mary was hanging in there. Luckily, we made it to Bethlehem before... Read More
- Deacon Barbara’s Twelve Days of ChristmasEvery Christmas Eve, since her children were small, Deacon Barbara would share a bible lesson with her family. In a world where every seems to... Read More
- The Children’s PageantDon’t Forget–This Sunday… Join us for the 10 am service this week and you get an extra Advent bonus! Come witness the birth of Jesus... Read More
- We Wait… An Advent reminder.Advent – a season of waiting, anticipation. I just wanted to share a little snippet from my devo that touched my heart. I think we... Read More
- Blessings for the New Year!December 30, 2016, Happy New Year! The promise of a new year, with new calendars, new resolutions and new hope is with us. This new... Read More
- Christmastide BlessingsDecember 23, 2016 Christmas blessings to you all! Sometimes we manage to catch a glimpse of the presence of our Lord. We just know it... Read More
- THE ADVENT INVITATIONOriginally sent to parish via email on December 9, 2016 I asked the clerk at the checkout if a lot of Christmas had been passing... Read More