Come Celebrate With Us
Whether you are married or single, you desire a fruitful life with real answers to big questions. Come join us as together we discover the hope and love that is in Jesus Christ, which makes your life more meaningful and impactful, and the big questions easier to solve.
Come as you are, wherever you are in your walk with Christ, and embrace His grace. Casual attire is the norm in worship services on Sunday mornings, which are celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music that is intended to help you easily and honestly connect with God and each other.
You also have many opportunities throughout the week, month and year to join in small groups in order to connect with others, engage in ministry, serve those in need, and flourish in a life of discipleship. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
What's The Word?
When I am scared at night or when I am anxious or depressed, it comforts me to know He is with me.
“We had to journey across the sandy plains. The journey was a little longer than I thought it would be. Mary was hanging in there. Luckily, we made it to Bethlehem before... Read More
When I get mad at my brother, Jesus helps me to calm down and be kind to him.
“I don’t really have a stunning story, but the whole thing has always baffled me. I can’t understand a love that keeps trying and pursuing after so much... Read More
“I get frustrated with my own bad habits and apathy and selfishness and sin—I used to call myself a Disappointment with a capital D. I really couldn’t... Read More
- New Covenant Church – Summer 2017 – Inside Out... Read More
- Weekly Lectionary for the 3rd Sunday of Easter – April 30, 2017COLLECT O God, whose blessed Son made himself known to his disciples in the breaking of bread: Open the eyes of our faith, that we may... Read More
- Graduation Sunday – May 21 If you have a graduating high school senior, we want to celebrate this incredible milestone with you on Sunday, May 21, during the... Read More
- Friday Epistle for May 12, 2017Greetings to you all, The picture is from this past Wednesday, May 10th, at The Abbey at Pawley’s Island, SC. At the head... Read More
- Friday Epistle for May 5, 2017Many congratulations to Bishop Carl this week as he celebrates the second anniversary (May 2) of his consecration as Bishop Emissary of the Diocese of Boga... Read More
- Friday Epistle – April 28, 2017Dear Friends, Towards the end of the gospel reading from Luke 24 for Sunday we hear our travelers reflect, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked... Read More