Come Celebrate With Us
Whether you are married or single, you desire a fruitful life with real answers to big questions. Come join us as together we discover the hope and love that is in Jesus Christ, which makes your life more meaningful and impactful, and the big questions easier to solve.
Come as you are, wherever you are in your walk with Christ, and embrace His grace. Casual attire is the norm in worship services on Sunday mornings, which are celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music that is intended to help you easily and honestly connect with God and each other.
You also have many opportunities throughout the week, month and year to join in small groups in order to connect with others, engage in ministry, serve those in need, and flourish in a life of discipleship. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
What's The Word?
“I get frustrated with my own bad habits and apathy and selfishness and sin—I used to call myself a Disappointment with a capital D. I really couldn’t... Read More
Having the faith to believe the Gospel for ourselves and for others EQUALLY is a sign of maturity, leading to humility and vulnerable relationships in community, and a... Read More
A parishioner underwent heart surgery and has suffered many complications and setbacks. I saw our parishioners, Home groups, and church rally around him and his wife and all manner... Read More
When I am scared at night or when I am anxious or depressed, it comforts me to know He is with me.
When I get mad at my brother, Jesus helps me to calm down and be kind to him.
- Graduation Sunday – May 21 If you have a graduating high school senior, we want to celebrate this incredible milestone with you on Sunday, May 21, during the... Read More
- Holy Communion and Holy Week 2017 Holy Week is a special time of year as we reflect and remember the sacrifice Jesus paid for sins. This year, Holy week... Read More
- Community Easter Egg Hunt 2017 The Community Easter Egg hunt was held on April 8, 2017. You can watch our video recap here.... Read More
- Good Friday Epistle for April 14, 2017Dear Friends at New Covenant, “Do you know what today is?” I asked Eli as we waited for our haircuts. “Yes, it’s Good Friday,”... Read More
- Friday Epistle for April 7, 2017Several years ago, I proposed to Marci and she accepted. Afterwards, we announced our good news to our families. Sound familiar?This involved going to various... Read More
- Faithfulness is fruitfulHere are a number of incredible servants of grace I met island hopping the past couple weeks. Their faithfulness and the light of our Lord... Read More