New Covenant Preschool Programs
Two Year Olds:
For children who will be two years old by September 1st. Classes meet 2-days Mon./Tue., 3-days Wed./Thu./Fri or 5-days Mon. - Fri. from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
(Mixed) Parents Day Out:
For children 18 - 24 mos. and two-year-olds.
Social gathering for toddlers on Fridays 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Three Year Olds:
For children who will be three years old by September 1st. All three year old children must be potty trained to enter the program. You may choose a two, three, or five day program:
- Monday and Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
- Monday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
*Optional stay until 2:00p.m. of Tuesday and Thursday for Kids Klub.
Four Year Olds:
We participate in the Free Voluntary Pre-K Program (VPK) for children who will be four years old by September 1st.
- Free VPK Monday through Thursday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
- VPK Plus Monday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.* (additional fee for extra hours)
- All four year olds must be potty trained to enter the program.
*Optional stay until 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday for Kids Klub.
New Covenant Preschool reserves the right to drop any class due to lack of enrollment. If this occurs, every effort will be made to place the child in another class; if this is not possible, the registration fee will be fully refunded.
New Covenant Preschool admits students of any race to the rights, privileges, programs and activities at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school administered policies.