New Covenant Preschool Programs
Enrollment for fall 2017 - 2018 begins February 13. . Walk-in tours available Mon. - Fri., from 9am - 1pm.
Two Year Olds:
For children who will be two years old by September 1st. Classes meet 2-days Mon/Tue or Wed/Thu, or 5-days Mon. - Fri. from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Young Two’s (Mixed):
- For children 18 - 24 mos. and two-year-olds.
- Social gathering for toddlers on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Three Year Olds:
For children who will be three years old by September 1st. All three year old children must be potty trained to enter the program. You may choose a two, three, or five day program:
- Monday and Tuesday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
- Monday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
*Optional stay until 2:00p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday for Kids Klub for a small fee.
Four Year Olds (VPK/Pre-k):
We participate in the Free Voluntary Pre-K Program (VPK) for children who will be four years old by September 1st.
- Free VPK Monday through Thursday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.*
- VPK Plus Monday through Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.* All four year olds must be potty trained to enter the program. Additional monthly fee for extra hours.
*Optional stay until 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday for Kids Klub for a small fee.
- 2’s 1 Teachers/8 Students
- 3’s 1 Teacher/8 or 9 Students
- VPK/Pre-k 1 Teacher/8 or 9 Students
New Covenant Preschool reserves the right to drop any class due to lack of enrollment. If this occurs, every effort will be made to place the child in another class; if this is not possible, the registration fee will be fully refunded.
New Covenant Preschool admits students of any race to the rights, privileges, programs and activities at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies and other school administered policies.