All Are Welcome
Welcome to New Covenant. This is a community that believes in loving the Lord and loving one another. We are family. We believe in doing all we can do embody Psalm 133:1 : "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!" We celebrate on Sundays together, but we also do our lives together.
All are welcome here. Worship on Sunday mornings is celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music. Sunday mornings have Sunday school and a nursery, along with a coffee hour following the 10am service. We also have a 9am class offered for adults (nursery and toddler care provided at the 9am hour.)
New Covenant has a wonderful youth program, providing opportunities to serve the homeless, hosting local mission opportunities in the summer, and retreats throughout the year. There are many small groups that meet throughout the year as well, for all ages and stages of life. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
- Men’s RetreatThe 2018 Men’s Retreat at New Covenant Anglican Church was an exciting and uplifting gathering of about 45 men who were seeking the Holy Spirit... Read More
- Easter Egg HuntI have been asked many times over the last couple of weeks how the Early Egg Hunt went this year. Here is just a glimpse... Read More
- We Are the TempleDear Friends, Some of you asked for the slides from the last Sunday’s sermon, so here they are. For some reason you can click through... Read More
- Friday Epistle – June 15, 2018Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I greet you in the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Patsy and I are looking forward... Read More
- Friday Epistle – Vacation Bible SchoolSeventy kids, and a large number of our parish, have been showing up this week. It’s been fun, a little wild, and every day has... Read More
- Friday Epistle for June 1, 2018Friday Epistle – Dr. Larry Selig We had lived in Pittsburgh for 20 wonderful years when we put our house on... Read More