All Are Welcome
Welcome to New Covenant. This is a community that believes in loving the Lord and loving one another. We are family. We believe in doing all we can do embody Psalm 133:1 : "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!" We celebrate on Sundays together, but we also do our lives together.
All are welcome here. Worship on Sunday mornings is celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music. Sunday mornings have Sunday school and a nursery, along with a coffee hour following the 10am service. We also have a 9am class offered for adults (nursery and toddler care provided at the 9am hour.)
New Covenant has a wonderful youth program, providing opportunities to serve the homeless, hosting local mission opportunities in the summer, and retreats throughout the year. There are many small groups that meet throughout the year as well, for all ages and stages of life. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
- Mission in the CityIf you were at New Covenant last week for any amount of time you noticed the sights, sounds and smells of middle school students –... Read More
- Men’s Retreat The 2018 Men’s Retreat at New Covenant Anglican Church was an exciting and uplifting gathering of about 45 men who were seeking the Holy... Read More
- Easter Egg HuntI have been asked many times over the last couple of weeks how the Early Egg Hunt went this year. Here is just a glimpse... Read More
- It’s good to be HomeToday, Friday the 10th of August, a parishioner had surgery early in the morning, and a deacon is getting married in the afternoon, or has... Read More
- Where’s the Power?Living in Florida in the summer and in Orlando in particular (the lightning capital of the world), we know a little something about losing power.... Read More
- What do you see?The prophet Amos is shown a string in our passage for Sunday. More exactly, a plumb line. God shows him this instrument used by skilled... Read More