Come Celebrate With Us
Whether you are married or single, you desire a fruitful life with real answers to big questions. Come join us as we discover the hope and love that is in Jesus Christ, which makes your life more meaningful and impactful, and the big questions easier to solve.
Come as you are, wherever you are in your walk with Christ, and embrace His grace. Casual attire is the norm in worship services on Sunday mornings, which are celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music that is intended to help you easily and honestly connect with God and each other.
You also have many opportunities throughout the week, month and year to join in small groups in order to connect with others, engage in ministry, serve those in need, and flourish in a life of discipleship. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
- Easter Egg HuntI have been asked many times over the last couple of weeks how the Early Egg Hunt went this year. Here is just a glimpse... Read More
- We Are the TempleDear Friends, Some of you asked for the slides from the last Sunday’s sermon, so here they are. For some reason you can click through... Read More
- Who will take the Son?A wealthy man and his son loved to collect rare works of art. They had everything in their collection, from Picasso to Raphael. They would... Read More
- Friday Epistle for April 6, 2018Dear Friends at New Covenant, Like some horrific losses, and some beatific moments that transcend even our imaginations, the events of Good Friday and Easter... Read More
- Good Friday – Friday Epistle for March 30, 2018Good Friday The Service for Good Friday leads us through the last hours of our Lord Jesus’ life on the day we commemorate his holy death.... Read More
- Friday Epistle for March 16, 2018“Click” Snapshots of God’s Servants “Democratic Republic of the Congo bishop warns violence could spiral into genocide.” This was the lead story... Read More