Come Celebrate With Us
Whether you are married or single, you desire a fruitful life with real answers to big questions. Come join us as together we discover the hope and love that is in Jesus Christ, which makes your life more meaningful and impactful, and the big questions easier to solve.
Come as you are, wherever you are in your walk with Christ, and embrace His grace. Casual attire is the norm in worship services on Sunday mornings, which are celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music that is intended to help you easily and honestly connect with God and each other.
You also have many opportunities throughout the week, month and year to join in small groups in order to connect with others, engage in ministry, serve those in need, and flourish in a life of discipleship. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
What's The Word?
We first visited New Covenant Church back in December of 2012. From our first experience we knew New Covenant would be our church home. Thank you for welcoming us in to the New Covenant Church... Read More
- We Are the TempleDear Friends, Some of you asked for the slides from the last Sunday’s sermon, so here they are. For some reason you can click through... Read More
- Who will take the Son?A wealthy man and his son loved to collect rare works of art. They had everything in their collection, from Picasso to Raphael. They would... Read More
- African Family and Community Outreach Christmas Gift Sign upYou sign up to here to bless an African family with a Christmas gift. Names, gender, and ages of each child have been provided for... Read More
- Friday Epistle for March 16, 2018“Click” Snapshots of God’s Servants “Democratic Republic of the Congo bishop warns violence could spiral into genocide.” This was the lead story... Read More
- Friday Epistle for March 2, 2018TEMPLE CLEANING This past Wednesday morning as I was getting things together for the Lenten noonday service, I noticed that our decanter of Holy Water was almost... Read More
- Friday Epistle for February 23, 2018I said Alleluia on Sunday. It was accidental, but loud. If there is a recording, you would know it was me. I had some ready... Read More