Come Celebrate With Us
Whether you are married or single, you desire a fruitful life with real answers to big questions. Come join us as together we discover the hope and love that is in Jesus Christ, which makes your life more meaningful and impactful, and the big questions easier to solve.
Come as you are, wherever you are in your walk with Christ, and embrace His grace. Casual attire is the norm in worship services on Sunday mornings, which are celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music that is intended to help you easily and honestly connect with God and each other.
You also have many opportunities throughout the week, month and year to join in small groups in order to connect with others, engage in ministry, serve those in need, and flourish in a life of discipleship. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
What's The Word?
“We had to journey across the sandy plains. The journey was a little longer than I thought it would be. Mary was hanging in there. Luckily, we made it to Bethlehem before... Read More
“I get frustrated with my own bad habits and apathy and selfishness and sin—I used to call myself a Disappointment with a capital D. I really couldn’t... Read More
“I don’t really have a stunning story, but the whole thing has always baffled me. I can’t understand a love that keeps trying and pursuing after so much... Read More
When I get mad at my brother, Jesus helps me to calm down and be kind to him.
When I am scared at night or when I am anxious or depressed, it comforts me to know He is with me.
- Draw Near to God Via Lust & MammonDear Friends at New Covenant, We began our year drawing near to God through His Word, in Worship, and in Prayer. During our leadership retreat... Read More
- New Covenant Church – Summer 2017 – Inside Out... Read More
- Weekly Lectionary for the 3rd Sunday of Easter – April 30, 2017COLLECT O God, whose blessed Son made himself known to his disciples in the breaking of bread: Open the eyes of our faith, that we may... Read More
- A Couple of Reflections on HumilityFrom Sunday’s gospel, Matthew 23.11-12. “The greatest among you will be your servant. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself... Read More
- Friday Epistle for October 20, 2017 – It’s not about the taxesMatthew 22:15-22 It is easy for us to reduce this Gospel passage entirely to the question of paying taxes, especially when we do not see this text in... Read More
- Friday Epistle – October 13, 2017Dear Members of New Covenant, Frs. Dave McDaniel and Ken Dean (from Dallas) and I arrived in Delhi the evening of September 1. After an... Read More