All Are Welcome
Welcome to New Covenant. This is a community that believes in loving the Lord and loving one another. We are family. We believe in doing all we can do embody Psalm 133:1 : "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity!" We celebrate on Sundays together, but we also do our lives together.
All are welcome here. Worship on Sunday mornings is celebrated with a mixture of traditional and contemporary music. Sunday mornings have Sunday school and a nursery, along with a coffee hour following the 10am service. We also have a 9am class offered for adults (nursery and toddler care provided at the 9am hour.)
New Covenant has a wonderful youth program, providing opportunities to serve the homeless, hosting local mission opportunities in the summer, and retreats throughout the year. There are many small groups that meet throughout the year as well, for all ages and stages of life. Regardless of where you find yourself at this point in life, we welcome you to come join with us in a journey to seek, build and live the full life that God desires for you.
Sunday Service Times
- The Enneagram & Spiritual Formation: Reclaiming Our True Identity in ChristOrlando, FL; November 2-3, 2018I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. —Psalm 139:13Young children live freely, moving through the world without shame... Read More
- Mission in the CityIf you were at New Covenant last week for any amount of time you noticed the sights, sounds and smells of middle school students –... Read More
- Men’s Retreat The 2018 Men’s Retreat at New Covenant Anglican Church was an exciting and uplifting gathering of about 45 men who were seeking the Holy... Read More
- Along the Way pt.2 “All the way to heaven is heaven, because He said I am the Way” St. Catharine Barbara and I plan to hike the... Read More
- Along the Way (Referencing Mark 10:17-31**) “As he was setting out…” someone, who perhaps grasps and then gasps — ‘He’s leaving, this is my last chance to ask... Read More
- Wrestling with GodHave you ever complained to God, asking why bad things happen to good people? Have you ever questioned God’s concern for you, your family, or... Read More